PRODUCT: NOT LOWER, NOT SLACKER, JUST SLIGHTLY LONGER
Posted 1 year ago
PRODUCT: NOT LOWER, NOT SLACKER,
JUST SLIGHTLY LONGER
THE NEW EVIL BIKES FOLLOWING MB LAUNCHES!
The Following MB has been updated with trunnion mounted metric piggy-back shock, boost spacing and a few other things to handle higher speeds and bike park style riding. Geometry has been maintained with the exception of an additional 20mm in reach, while maintaining their signature berm slashing 430mm chainstays. Evil Bikes have also added support for various piggy-back, coil and inline shocks so new frame owners can build a lightweight XC/Trail slayer or a Pacific Northwest shredder.
Incidentally, the MB in the name - The Following MB, stands for "More Better'er"!
There you have it! A Following that's better'er than before!
With the ability to run coil or metric piggy-back shocks, the Delta system's constant leverage rate curve, predictable and supportive initial stroke, responsive mid-stroke and a bottomless-feeling end stroke are magnified. The new chassis is all about stability at speeds, providing rock crawling climbing traction.
1) INTERNAL ROUTING - For Stealth dropper posts. Rear derailleur and brake routing is cleanly routed under the toptube and the rear derailleur cable is internally routed through the swingarm to keep things tidy.
2) RUBBER PROTECTION - Integrated rubber protection for the chainstay and seat stay to keep things peaceful and quiet in the woods.
3) CUSTOM ISCG05 MOUNTS - Custom ISCG05 tabs to accommodate our lower guide collaboration with e13 components.
4) E13 CHAINGUIDE - Custom e13 lower guide and bash guard. (optional add-on)
5) INTEGRATED CHAINGUIDE - Fully integrated carbon chainguide to keep that chain on.
6) DOWNTUBE PROTECTOR - Molded Rubber Downtube Protector keeps rocks and debris off the plastic and quiets the ride.
7) BOLT ON AXLE - New axle bolts directly into the derailleur hanger for stiff hassle free operation.
8) SAG METER - Evil added a fancy integrated SAG meter into the non-drive side Delta Link to make suspension set up easy. Push it forward, sit on your bike, adjust air pressure to 30%, then shred.
9) PLASTIC FANTASTIC - Uni Directional Carbon with One Piece Molded construction from one of the best factories in the business.
10) DELTA SYSTEM - Completely redesigned with a focus on simplicity, weight reduction and strength. Evil Bikes increased lateral frame stiffness with redesigned dog bone links that use integrated forged bosses to connect the linkage and simplify maintenance.
For Singapore, Evil Bikes are available at Unsprung SG. Contact them via their website or send a quick message to them at their Facebook Page to arrange for an appointment to view the bike at Blk 18B Circuit Road #15-250 Singapore 372018.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/UnsprungSingapore/
All photos and video by Evil Bikes
You must be logged in to comment
|ED NOTE: E-MOUNTAIN BIKES DOES HAVE A...|
ED NOTE: E-MOUNTAIN BIKES DOES HAVE A PLACE IN THIS SPORT LET'S PUT ASIDE ALL PERSONA...
|PROMOTION: ENJOY YOUR YEAR END HOLIDA...|
PROMOTION: ENJOY YOUR YEAR END HOLIDAY WITH AN EVIL INSURGENT Have a E...